Solar panels are most frequently used these days to save electricity and use natural sources to generate heat and electricity. Generally, people do not know how to install the solar panel and end upon wasting things and money. Hiring an expert would be a good option. You can contact a solar power specialists in Perth if you need to install solar panels at your home or office.
Here are a few easy steps to install a solar panel:
1. The first thing, you need to fix the mounts that will support the solar panel system. You can choose the mounts according to your requirements.
2. The panel will produce more energy where there is more sunlight, so the direction of the complete structure needs to be considered.
3. The mounting structure should be slightly tilted around 18 to 36 degrees to increase the conversion efficiency. It also helps the solar panel system to generate the maximum energy output.
4. The next step is assembling the components. Panels are a very heavy and sensitive thing if any type of damage happens to the panels its repair will cost you a dollars. A well-installed powersystem will last longer and needs less maintenance. Proper wiring is another factor to be considered while assembling the energy source.
5. The next step after installing and wiring is to connect the power energy with the solar inverter through wires.
6. To recharge the solar panel, a battery is connected with a solar inverter and grid. You must take precautions while connecting these together and as described in the booklet.
7. The main power supply must be switched before the installation of solar panels to prevent any damage.